Our private online parties are aimed at all ages and abilities and are a really fun way to connect with groups of family and friends. Cook a meal together, try a new cuisine or have a bake off.
Private parties for up to 10 households start from £100 for the first hour (this includes a £25 budget for the tutor’s ingredients – if the tutor’s ingredients are going to cost substantially more this will be added to the class price), then £40 per hour thereafter. We will decide a menu and provide a recipe handout with a full list of ingredients and equipment so that you have lots of time to make sure that you have everything that you need.
Menu ideas include:
- Tex Mex: fajitas, guacamole, salsa, cheesecake pots
- Japanese: sushi, katsu curry, pickled cucumber, miso cookie desserts
- Indian: curry, flatbreads, rice, mango fools
- Pizza: pizza dough, homemade tomato sauce, chocolate mousse
- Italain: focaccia, homemade pasta sauce of your choice, chocolate mousse
- Baking: cupcakes / iced cookies / creative cookies
- Bread and jam
Please contact Chloe (email@example.com 07775 740382) to arrange your private party.