A Cookery School
in the Comfort of Your Kitchen
Quality Cookery Classes
Engaging, real time video tutorials with professional chefs teaching you to cook in your home at your pace
Structured, Skills Based Learning
A focus on classic skills teaching the how's and why's through colourful, interesting recipes
Tutor Support & Feedback
Ask questions, send us pictures of what you have cooked and get recipe recommendations
Would you like to learn to cook?
You are in the right place! Our cookery courses and cookery club are designed to inspire you to get cooking, whether you are a complete beginner or a keen cook looking for new ideas and challenges. You will have loads of fantastic resources at your fingertips to teach you to cook like a pro with pre-recorded cook-a-longs, recipes and cooking challenges all underpinned by a comprehensive skills and recipe bank to help you become a really confident cook at home.Try A Sample Class For Free
What is The Round Table all About?
Hi. I'm Chloe. I'm the chef behind The Round Table and I am on a mission to teach you how to become a REALLY GOOD COOK. I am talking about teaching you the skills you need to cook food that you love, to recreate a dish you see in a magazine or eat at a restaurant, to confidently make a delicious birthday cake or an awesome meal for friends and to be able to open the fridge and cook with whatever you find inside. That, for me, is a really good cook and I look forward to teaching you how to do it
What People Are Saying ...
"My 11 year old daughter joined The Round Table online cookery club a year ago and I can genuinely say she has loved every class!"
"She was completely inexperienced and not confident in the kitchen at the beginning. Fast forward a few months and she is regularly cooking family meals, at least once or twice a week."
"He learnt so many skills and recipes which he has been able to replicate many times at home, as well as such a range of cuisines"
We Are An Approved Activity Provider
We are proud to be an Approved Activity Provider for the skills section of the Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme, teaching our students a fantastic life skill while working towards their Bronze, Silver and Gold AwardsFind Out More
Learn To Cook With Our Skills Courses
Wk 1: Learn Practical Knife skills
- Wk 2: Make Lovely Light Sponge Cakes
- Wk 3: Understand Seasoning & Pasta Sauces
- Wk 4: Meringues, Mousses & Egg Cooking
- Wk 5: Roasting Pan Dinners, Peri Peri & Teriyaki
- Wk 6: Learn Rubbing In With Scones & Crumble
- Wk 7: Add Spice & Flavour With Curry & Tacos
- Wk 8: Delicious Brownies, Blondies & Flapjack
- Wk 9: Marinades With Fajitas, Satay, Steak
- Wk 10: Perfect chewy cookies
- Wk 11: Learn To Make A Tasty Stir Fry
- Wk 12: Pasta Bakes & Creamy Pies
- Wk 13: Master Mince with Chilli, Bolognese & Lasagne
Level Two (Coming Soon)
Wk 1: Make Burgers, Kofta & Meatballs
- Wk 2: Master Melted Method Cakes
- Wk 3: Intro To Bread & Pizza
- Wk 4: Breaded Katzu Curry , Fishcakes & Chicken Burgers
- Wk 5: Puff Pastry Tarts, Sausage Rolls & Straws
- Wk 6: Easy Stews & Tasty Tagines
- Wk 7: Learn To Make Biscuits & Shortbread
- Wk 8: Tasty Thai Curries & Laksa
- Wk 9: Make Shortcrust Pastry Pies & Tarts
- Wk 10: Crepes, Batters & Fritters
- Wk 11: Breakfast Cooking
- Wk 12: Risotto & Rice Based Dishes
- Wk 13: Slow Cooks & Roasts
What Do You Get When You Join The Round Table?
Realtime Video Workshops
An Extensive Skills Bank
Tutor Support and Feedback
Learn To Cook,
Not To Follow A Recipe
Our skills based teaching focuses on technique and individual taste over set recipes, turning our students into confident, creative, intuitive cooks that cook food they like and want to eat
Get To Know Us
Sign up for our monthly resources with free recipe packs or mini courses - it is a great way to get to know us and it is totally free.